Corporation tax bills can put an unwelcome strain on a limited company’s cash-flow. Traditional bank financing methods are often hard to obtain to cover future tax liabilities and overdrafts, typically used for day to day cash-flow within the business.
Shire Professional Funding offers a finance solution to spread the cost over the period of the liability, freeing up existing cash resources or enabling payment when sufficient capital is not available.
Features & Benefits:
- Funding available from £5,000 to circa £5M
- 12-month term available
- Funding made available typically within 48 hours and payable directly to you or the HMRC on your behalf
- External to banking lines, leaving your capital or overdraft headroom free for growth and unforeseen opportunities or events
- Fixed rate and repayments providing clarity on a monthly basis to ease budgeting.
- In many cases facilities can be settled at any time with little or no penalties, providing control over your lending
- Ability to cover large liabilities through lending syndication via multiple credit lines
Get A Quote
Total amount financed to businesses in 2023
- Some of the lowest rates on the market
- Dedicated account manager
- Quick turnaround, typically 24-48 hours
- Focus on enabling excellence in the legal profession and building lasting relationships
- Working collaboratively with the Law Society and its members to help them innovate and thrive through change.
Shire Professional Funding acts as a broker and a lender.
Depending on circumstances and where required by law, loans will be regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Consumer Credit Act.
The Law Society is an introducer appointed representative of Shire Professional Funding Limited. The Law Society is a professional body whose registered office is situated at 113 Chancery Lane, London, England WC2A 1PL. Telephone: 020 7242 1222, www.lawsociety.org.uk.
Shire Professional Funding Limited is Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for certain types of consumer credit lending and credit related activities that are regulated under the Consumer Credit Act 1974 and by the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000. Registered in England and Wales No. 07121815. Registered Office: 1 Calico Business Park, Sandy Way, Tamworth, B77 4BF