It is essential to keep abreast of the latest technology developments as a service provider continuously seeking productivity and customer service improvements. New technology hardware, software, furniture or field based measuring innovations can provide significant benefits to your business and customers.
Our funding experts will help you to choose the right financial solution whether Hire Purchase, Finance Lease or Unsecured Loan and work with any number of chosen suppliers, building a bespoke finance plan that suits you, your practice and your budget.
Features & Benefits:
- Funding available from £5,000 to circa £5M
- Terms from 12 months to 7 years available
- An incredibly quick way of ensuring you have the funding you need to get up and running without delay
- Simple, manageable and consistent budgeting by way of regular fixed rate finance instalments
- Financing removes large up-front payments therefore you retain cash within the practice, freeing up valuable working capital
- Provides control of supplier and contractor payments, ensuring you remain on schedule
- All-in-one finance solution incorporating all suppliers and costs from equipment, furniture or cosmetic and building works
- Highly competitive financing, terms due to lenders taking security over the asset
- Tax efficient: typically your practice can deduct the full cost of lease rentals or finance interest from taxable income
Get A Quote
Total amount financed to professional practices in 2023
We are currently developing informative content exclusively for Law Society members – watch this space.
- Some of the lowest rates on the market
- Dedicated account manager
- Quick turnaround, typically 24-48 hours
- Focus on enabling excellence in the legal profession and building lasting relationships
- Working collaboratively with the Law Society and its members to help them innovate and thrive through change.
Shire Professional Funding acts as a broker and a lender.
Depending on circumstances and where required by law, loans will be regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Consumer Credit Act.
The Law Society is an introducer appointed representative of Shire Professional Funding Limited. The Law Society is a professional body whose registered office is situated at 113 Chancery Lane, London, England WC2A 1PL. Telephone: 020 7242 1222, www.lawsociety.org.uk.
Shire Professional Funding Limited is Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for certain types of consumer credit lending and credit related activities that are regulated under the Consumer Credit Act 1974 and by the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000. Registered in England and Wales No. 07121815. Registered Office: 1 Calico Business Park, Sandy Way, Tamworth, B77 4BF