Legal firms face a number of general annual subscriptions and expenditures, which can put an unnecessary pressure on cash flow. Practising Certificate fees can represent a large expense that a legal practice can face annually.
As a commercial funder dedicated specifically to the legal profession, we work closely with law firms to develop tailored solutions and enable you to spread the cost of your Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA) fees over time.
By spreading the cost of your SRA fees over 10 months with an unsecured PC loan from Shire PF, you can avoid significant troughs in your cash flow and ensure working capital is available for other important areas of your business without relying on overdrafts or other expensive credit lines.
Our team has a combined experience of over 100 years working with UK professional practices and finding the right financial solution for each business. We understand the needs of legal firms and are happy to discuss the best options for your firm, allowing you to maintain cash for where you really need it and ensuring your existing cash lines remain unaffected by short-term costs.
Features & Benefits:
- Funding available up to to circa £5M
- Spread the cost of your SRA fees over 10 months
- Consistently competitive rates
- Funding made available typically within 48 hours and payable directly to you or the SRA on your behalf
- Fixed rate and repayments providing clarity on a monthly basis to ease budgeting
- Retrospective funding available to reimburse payments made from cash-flow
Get A Quote
Total amount financed to professional practices in 2023
- Some of the lowest rates on the market
- Dedicated account manager
- Quick turnaround, typically 24-48 hours
- Focus on enabling excellence in the legal profession and building lasting relationships
- Working collaboratively with the Law Society and its members to help them innovate and thrive through change.
Shire Professional Funding acts as a broker and a lender.
Depending on circumstances and where required by law, loans will be regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Consumer Credit Act.
The Law Society is an introducer appointed representative of Shire Professional Funding Limited. The Law Society is a professional body whose registered office is situated at 113 Chancery Lane, London, England WC2A 1PL. Telephone: 020 7242 1222, www.lawsociety.org.uk.
Shire Professional Funding Limited is Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for certain types of consumer credit lending and credit related activities that are regulated under the Consumer Credit Act 1974 and by the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000. Registered in England and Wales No. 07121815. Registered Office: 1 Calico Business Park, Sandy Way, Tamworth, B77 4BF