Shire Professional Funding boasts one of the biggest lending panels as well as one of the most extensive finance solution portfolios in the UK.
Each of our team members has been working in the industry for over a decade, helping businesses of all shapes and sizes find the best option.
Have an informal chat with us today at 01827 300 090 or fill in the form below to learn more and get a quote within 24 hours.
- From £5,000 to circa £5m
- Unsecured & Secured Loans
- Cash-Flow Funding
- Equipment & Finance & Leasing
- Refurbishment Finance
- VAT & Tax Liability Funding
- Commercial Vehicles Finance
- Business Acquisition Finance
- Partner Equity Buy Ins & Outs
- Consolidation Loans
- Merchant Cash Advance
- Vendor Finance
Get A Quote
Total amount financed to businesses in 2023
- Interest only solutions accessible
- External to banking lines, leaving your capital or overdraft headroom free for growth and unforeseen opportunities or events.
- Fixed rate and repayments providing clarity on a monthly basis to ease budgeting
- In many cases facilities can be settled at any time with little or no penalties, providing control over your lending.
- Ability to cover large liabilities through lending syndication via multiple credit lines.
- Some of the lowest rates on the market
- Dedicated account manager
- Quick turnaround, typically 24-48 hours
- Focus on enabling excellence in the legal profession and building lasting relationships
- Working collaboratively with the Law Society and its members to help them innovate and thrive through change.
Shire Professional Funding acts as a broker and a lender.
Depending on the circumstances and where required by law, loans will be regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Consumer Credit Act.
The Law Society is an introducer appointed representative of Shire Professional Funding Limited. The Law Society is a professional body whose registered office is situated at 113 Chancery Lane, London, England WC2A 1PL. Telephone: 020 7242 1222, www.lawsociety.org.uk.
Shire Professional Funding Limited is Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for certain types of consumer credit lending and credit related activities that are regulated under the Consumer Credit Act 1974 and by the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000. Registered in England and Wales No. 07121815.