Bringing existing credit agreements together could improve your cash flow. If you’re currently servicing multiple credit agreements such as unsecured loans, bank or alternative overdrafts and even credit cards, you may be constraining your business cash flow and restricting practice growth. Consolidating multiple credit agreements into new facilities with revised terms, repayment structures and reduced direct debits could be beneficial to your immediate cash flow position.
Features & Benefits:
- Ability to settle existing finance on your behalf
- Terms up to 5 years available
- Fixed rate and repayments making budgeting easy
- Fast turnaround, typically 2 working days
- Unsecured agreement leaving personal or business assets free from charges
- Outside of banking lines leaving banking facilities free for future growth