For Vets and Opticians that meet the VAT registration threshold, on qualifying outputs, VAT will be chargeable at the standard rate on the services and goods you sell. VAT funding is becoming increasingly popular amongst sizeable Vets and Opticians across the UK as a method of improving cash flow.
VAT loans are an ideal solution to smooth cash flow as they provide the funding to pay quarterly VAT liabilities and enable you to spread the cost over three months via repayments. VAT funding helps practices to meet HMRC deadlines without any late payment charges and free up working capital for more productive revenue generating initiatives.
Features & Benefits:
- Funding available from £5,000 to circa £5M
- Quarterly VAT spread payment options available over 3-12 months
- Funding made available typically within one working day and payable directly to you or the HMRC on your behalf
- Unsecured agreement leaving personal or business assets free from charges
- External to banking lines, leaving your capital or overdraft headroom free for growth and unforeseen opportunities or events
- Fixed rates and repayments making budgeting simple
- Short-term facilities that can be used once or renewed quarterly to cover ongoing VAT