Bringing existing credit agreements together could improve your cash flow. If you’re currently servicing multiple credit agreements such as unsecured loans, bank or alternative overdrafts and even credit cards, you may be constraining your business cash flow and restricting practice growth. Consolidating multiple credit agreements into new facilities with revised terms, repayment structures and reduced direct debits could be beneficial to your immediate cash-flow position.
Features & Benefits:
- Ability to settle existing finance on your behalf
- Terms up to 5 years available
- Fixed rate and repayments making budgeting easy
- Fast turnaround, typically 2 working days
- Unsecured agreement leaving personal or business assets free from charges
- Outside of banking lines leaving banking facilities free for future growth
Get A Quote
Total amount financed to professional practices in 2023
- Some of the lowest rates on the market
- Dedicated account manager
- Quick turnaround, typically 24-48 hours
- Focus on enabling excellence in the legal profession and building lasting relationships
- Working collaboratively with the Law Society and its members to help them innovate and thrive through change.
Shire Professional Funding acts as a broker and a lender.
Depending on circumstances and where required by law, loans will be regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Consumer Credit Act.
The Law Society is an introducer appointed representative of Shire Professional Funding Limited. The Law Society is a professional body whose registered office is situated at 113 Chancery Lane, London, England WC2A 1PL. Telephone: 020 7242 1222, www.lawsociety.org.uk.
Shire Professional Funding Limited is Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for certain types of consumer credit lending and credit related activities that are regulated under the Consumer Credit Act 1974 and by the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000. Registered in England and Wales No. 07121815. Registered Office: 1 Calico Business Park, Sandy Way, Tamworth, B77 4BF