VAT returns represent a significant outlay for any business and can regularly impact cash-flow. A high expenditure up front can leave you running low on capital for other important areas of your business. Spreading the cost of your liability over time gives you predictability and allows you to smooth peaks and troughs in your cash-flow, ensuring that you have working capital where you need it the most – in your business.
Shire Professional Funding offers simple and flexible unsecured loans to spread the cost of your firm’s VAT bill over 3-12 months.
Features & Benefits:
- Funding available from £5,000 to circa £5M
- Quarterly VAT spread payment options available over 3-12 months
- Funding made available typically within one working day and payable directly to you or the HMRC on your behalf
- Unsecured agreement leaving personal or business assets free from charges
- External to banking lines, leaving your capital or overdraft headroom free for growth and unforeseen opportunities or events
- Fixed rates and repayments making budgeting simple
- Short-term facilities that can be used once or renewed quarterly to cover ongoing VAT
Get A Quote
Total amount financed to professional practices in 2023
- Some of the lowest rates on the market
- Dedicated account manager
- Quick turnaround, typically 24-48 hours
- Focus on enabling excellence in the legal profession and building lasting relationships
- Working collaboratively with the Law Society and its members to help them innovate and thrive through change.
Shire Professional Funding acts as a broker and a lender.
Depending on circumstances and where required by law, loans will be regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Consumer Credit Act.
The Law Society is an introducer appointed representative of Shire Professional Funding Limited. The Law Society is a professional body whose registered office is situated at 113 Chancery Lane, London, England WC2A 1PL. Telephone: 020 7242 1222, www.lawsociety.org.uk.
Shire Professional Funding Limited is Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for certain types of consumer credit lending and credit related activities that are regulated under the Consumer Credit Act 1974 and by the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000. Registered in England and Wales No. 07121815. Registered Office: 1 Calico Business Park, Sandy Way, Tamworth, B77 4BF