Disbursement & Case Acquisition Funding for Paper Professionals
Legal disbursements make up a major part of legal firm charges and can cause a significant strain on practice cash flow. Mounting costs paid out on behalf of a client, whether for goods or services provided to the client, or on the client’s behalf may restrict your growth. Financing Disbursements can help you to build on supplier relationships and provide the financial headroom to ensure you can negotiate the right settlement for the client and practice.
Features & Benefits
- From £5,000 to over £500,000
- Unsecured/Secured Loans and Alternative Overdrafts available
- Terms from 3 months to 5 years
- Funding typically available within 48 hours
- External to banking lines, leaving your capital or overdraft headroom free for growth and unforeseen opportunities or events.
- Fixed rate and repayments providing clarity on a monthly basis to ease budgeting
- In many cases facilities can be settled at any time with little or no penalties, providing control over your lending.