Aged Debt Funding
As a barrister, accessing funding can be challenging due to the unique nature of your income stream and many mainstream lenders find it challenging to appreciate your position and provide accessible funding quickly. When high levels of Aged Debt mount up with delays in fee income or increases in case lead time it can sometimes cause financial stress.
These events typically mean that conventional loans and overdraft facilities are difficult to find or not an ideal solution for you. We understand Barristers and work closely with them to provide a finance solution that meets their individual circumstances.
Our specialist financial solutions are designed for Barristers, and easily accessible:
- From £5,000 to over £500,000
- Unsecured/Secured Loans & Alternative Overdrafts
- Terms from 3 months to 5 years
- Funding typically available within 48 hours
- External to banking lines, leaving your capital or overdraft headroom free for growth and unforeseen opportunities or events.
- Fixed rate and repayments providing clarity on a monthly basis to ease budgeting
- In many cases facilities can be settled at any time with little or no penalties, providing control over your lending.