Refurbishments & Fit-Outs Finance
Refurbishing practices or chambers carries numerous benefits, not least improving productivity, creating a positive and exciting workplace that reflects your brand and helps you to attract and retain clients. It’s an opportunity to reinforce the firms identity through internal and external changes that showcase trust, service and expertise. Existing and new clients will form a new or first impressions of the firm as they approach and enter.
Fit-outs require specialist providers and equipment, whether your decorating and purchasing some new equipment or conducting a large fit-out including technology, furniture and the installation of partitioning, flooring, ceilings, heating, ventilation and air-conditioning; electrical and plumbing systems, we can help.
- Ability to provide Unsecured Loan, Hire Purchase and Finance Lease agreements
- Terms from 12 months to 7 years available
- An incredibly quick way of ensuring you have the funding you need to get up and running without delay
- Simple, manageable and consistent budgeting by way of regular fixed rate finance instalments
- Financing removes large up-front payments therefore you retain cash within the practice, freeing up valuable working capital
- Provides control of supplier and contractor payments, ensuring you remain on schedule
- All-in-one finance solution incorporating all suppliers and costs from equipment, furniture or cosmetic and building works
- Highly competitive financing, terms due to lenders taking security over the asset
- Tax efficient; typically your practice can deduct the full cost of lease rentals or finance interest from taxable income